Huron-Manistee National Forest
  • Home
  • Downloads
  • Privacy Policy
  • Return to Portal
  • Know Before You Go

    Huron-Manistee National Forests

    Supervisor's Office

    1755 S. Mitchell St.

    Cadillac, MI 49601

    Tel: 231-775-2421

    Passes and Permits

    The Forest Service manages the national forests for a number of multiple uses, including recreation, timber, wilderness, minerals, water, grazing, fish and wildlife. Our job is to help people share and enjoy the forest, while conserving the environment for generations yet to come. To help us meet this goal, certain activities, such as firewood collection, require permits, while others, such as camping, benefit from passes.

    For more information or to obtain specific passes, please visit the following link: